Rules for Usage of Facilities & Equipment
- In the event that you are not able to operate within the contracted times and dates, additional fees will be assessed.
- Please refrain from attaching any items to interior or exterior walls.
- Please refrain from attaching any items to the ceiling or fire sprinkler heads.
- Please refrain from attaching any items to the windows, blinds or doors.
- Please refrain from painting on anything within the meeting rooms or arena.
- Food or drinks, not purchased through our approved food services provider is prohibited.
- Alcoholic beverages of any type are strictly prohibited.
- All decorations must be free standing
- All decorations, renter supplied equipment, displays, and personal property must be removed immediately after the conclusion of the event. Failure to stay within the contracted rental times will lead to additional charges.
- Keep all aisles, passages, doors, corridors, vestibules, trails, elevators and stairways free and clear of obstructions.
- Doors and all access to and from the facility shall be kept free of obstruction at all times.
- The renter will not allow anything to be done that may interfere with the effectiveness or accessibility of any utility connections or services in or about the facilities, including electrical, water, sewage disposal, tele-communications, heating, ventilation or air-conditioning or any other related systems. The renter will also prohibit any activity that would limit access to any sidewalk, passageway, doorway or other public use area.
- Make no alterations to any facility property.
- Please refrain from using or allowing the use of any hazardous chemicals or materials, tissues or crepe paper, or other decorative material that could pose a potential fire hazard.
- Excluding those animals required to provide assistance to persons with specific limitations, no type of animal will be allowed in any of the carpeted areas of the facility.
Event protection of 30-90 days on either side of an arena event will be provided based on the type of event held.
Final approval for event dates, event protection and rental rates to be charged will be at the discretion of the Convocation Center and negotiated at time of rental agreement.